All orders are placed via our secure server encrypted with SSL ensuring the highest possible level of security.
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
We carry out all our customer service via live chat answering technical questions, queries and feedback instantly.
About the Bellus Quad Wheelie Bin Storage Chest
- Storage for 4 wheelie bins
- Fully enclosed four sided unit with four opening doors and lids
- Free Standing
- Pressure treated timber from renewable sources
- Flat packed with clear easy to assemble instructions, fixtures and fittings
- Automatic bin lid opening via connecting chain
- Made in UK
- 10 year guarantee
Bellus Quad Wheelie Bin Chest
Sick and tired of looking out of the window only to see wheelie bins cluttering up your view? Then the Bellus Quad Wheelie Bin Chest is for you! Big, sturdy, top quality and made right here in the UK, you’ll never have to look at your bins again!
Why You Need a Bin Store
Most of us don’t have any choice but to have council mandated wheelie bins, but leaving these bins exposed to the elements isn’t a great idea. They don’t look good, decreasing the kerbside appeal of your property, and they smell bad. Not only that, but anyone from kids to animals can get in your bin, and bad weather might even tip them over. Which is why a bin store is the perfect solution!
How Big Is It?
This is one of the largest bin store models available, designed to fit four standard sized wheelie bins (or a combo of rubbish wheelie bins and wheelie recycling bins), so it’s great for a big household. You will need to measure out a plot and make sure that it will fit, as well as ensuring that your bins fit inside and that you can open the doors and lid! There are four upward opening lids and four front opening doors to take into account, and actual measurements are:
Quad Wheelie Bin Storage for 4 x 140 Litre Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 2410 x 640mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions 1090 x 540-540-540-540 (Each Department) x 570mm (H/W/D)
Quad Wheelie Bin Storage for 4 x 180 Litre Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 2410 x 804mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions 1090 x 540-540-540-540 (Each Department x 750mm
Quad Wheelie Bin Storage for 4 x 240 Litre Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 2850 x 804mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1090 x 650-650-650-650 (Each Department x 750mm (H/W/D)
Technical Drawings: (click to enlarge)
Quad Wheelie Bin Storage for 3 x 240 Litre Bins and 1 x 140/180 Litre Wheelie Bin
- External Product Dimensions: 1200 x 2740 x 804 mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Product Dimensions: 1090 x 650-650-650-540 (Each Compartment) x 750 mm (H/W/D)
Quad Wheelie Bin Storage for 2 x 240 Litre Bins and 2 x 140/180 Litre Wheelie Bin
- External Product Dimensions: 1200 x 2630 x 804 mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Product Dimensions: 1090 x 650-650-540-540 (Each Compartment) x 750 mm (H/W/D)
Quad Wheelie Bin Storage for 1 x 240 Litre Bins and 3 x 140/180 Litre Wheelie Bin
- External Product Dimensions: 1200 x 2520 x 804 mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Product Dimensions: 1090 x 650-540-540-540 (Each Compartment) x 750 mm (H/W/D)
Technical Drawings: (click to enlarge)
Materials and Quality
We’re talking top notch materials here, so this is no shoddy product. All wood is pressure treated redwood, meaning that this store is durable and sturdy, as well as being impervious to the elements (though a treatment stain once a year or so is a good idea). The wood is also certified as being from renewable resources, so no worries about the environment here. Handles and hinges are solid metal, so again, nice and sturdy. And the whole thing was made right here in the Ribble Valley, Lancashire, so you’re supporting the domestic economy too!
There are a few more things to mention. First, you’ll see that the lids are sloped, this helps rain slide right off and means that snow doesn’t collect on top. Those lids have connecting chains that allow you to connect the bin lid and store lid so you can lift both simultaneously for easy use. All four doors open outwards so you can get bins in and out easily, and there’s the option to add locking hasps for added security.
The store is self standing, so you can put it anywhere you like, though some customers like to anchor it to a base for a little added security. Finally, this is a flat pack product, but construction is simple and requires only around an hour or so and a few basic tools, so even a novice should be able to put it together!
Bottom Line Time
Nobody likes looking at wheelie bins, so if you want to hide yours away forever, then invest in the quad wheelie bin chest. You’ll get a beautiful, neat garden, and you’ll be the envy of your neighbours. And with quality like this, it won’t be an investment you need to make twice!