All orders are placed via our secure server encrypted with SSL ensuring the highest possible level of security.
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
We carry out all our customer service via live chat answering technical questions, queries and feedback instantly.
About the Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Storage Chest
- Storage for 5 wheelie bins
- Fully enclosed four sided unit with four opening doors and lids
- Free Standing
- Pressure treated timber from renewable sources
- Flat packed with clear easy to assemble instructions, fixtures and fittings
- Automatic bin lid opening via connecting chain
- Made in the UK
- Includes floor fixing kit
- 10 year guarantee against rot
- Range of sizes available – see full tech drawings below.
Why Buy a Wheelie Bin Store?
Wheelie bins are ubiquitous. And given that most of us live in areas where the council forces us to have them, wheelie bins really aren’t going anywhere. Unfortunately, they’re ugly, they smell bad, and they’re not always very secure. Kids, vandals, animals, even bad weather can tip over bins. Which is why a bin store is a great idea. You get to hide those bins away and not have to look at them, and they’re safe and secure too.
Size and Dimensions
This bin store is huge, it’s the biggest we have, and it’s designed to fit five wheelie bins. That means that it’s perfect for a big family, for a flatshare, for a business, even for a small flat building. Before you get to buying though, you’re going to need to do some measuring. Do make sure that not only will the store itself fit on your property, but also that you have plenty of room to open the front opening doors as well as the top opening lids.
Wheelie bins do come in different dimensions though, so you'll need to measure your bins and decide which size is right for you. At the bottom of this pa,ge there is a size guide if you are unsure. The standard household bin is 240 litres so in most cases that's the one you'll need but please do check. We stock the quintet in the following combinations:
Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Store for 5 x 240 Litre Wheelie Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 3550 x 804mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1090 x 650-650-650-650-650 x 750mm
Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Store for 5 x 180 Litre Wheelie Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 3000 x 804mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1090 x 540-540-540-540-540 x 750mm
Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Store for 5 x 140 Litre Wheelie Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 3000 x 640mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1090 x 540-540-540-540-540 x 570mm
Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Store for 1 x 240 and 4 x 140/180 Wheelie Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 3110 x 804mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1090 x 650-540-540-540-540 x 750mm
Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Store for 2 x 240 and 3 x 140/180 Wheelie Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 3220 x 804mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1090 x 650-650-540-540-540 x 750mm
Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Store for 3 x 240 and 2 x 140/180 Wheelie Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 3330 x 804mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1090 x 650-650-650-540-540 x 750mm
Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Store for 4 x 240 and 1 x 140/180 Wheelie Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 3440 x 804mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1090 x 650-650-650-650-540 x 750mm
Only the Best Materials
Yes, this is an investment, and no one wants to make a bad investment. Luckily, only top quality materials are used here. The timber is pressure treated redwood, so it’s sturdy, long lasting, and impervious to the weather as well. Maintenance is simple: just coat your store with stain once a year. All the wood comes from certified renewable resources, so it’s environmentally friendly. All the metal work is solid metal, so again sturdy and long lasting. Finally, the whole thing was made right here in the Ribble Valley, Lancashire, so you’re buying British.
All five of those doors open outwards, so you can easily get your bins in and out. And if you’re looking for added security, just let us know and we can fit hasps for padlocks for a small extra cost. The top lids are sloped, meaning rain, snow and ice slide right off rather than accumulating. The lids also have chains which allow you to connect the storage lid to the bin lid so both open simultaneously, handy when you have your hands full of bin bags.
This store does come as a flat pack, but you’ll need only basic tools and basic skills for set up, and it should take you around 2 to 3 hours. Plus, the store is self-standing, so you can place it anywhere. You can even anchor it to the ground or to a base for added stability should you wish to.
The Bottom Line
Wheelie bins are ugly and no one should have to see them. And no one should get rubbish tipped over their garden by animals, vandals, or the wind. A good bin store is exactly what you need to keep your property looking neat and tidy, and to hide those bins from view. Do yourself a favour, and get your bin store now!