Bellus Quintet Bin Store – 5 Wheelie Bin Storage
There's nothing worse than looking out of the window to see a messy garden. And those unsightly wheelie bins don't help matters. If you're tired of seeing those bins, then check out our quintet wheelie bin store designed to hold five wheelie bins. Durable, big enough for even the largest families, top quality, and made right here in the UK, you'll never need to see those bins again.
- Free UK delivery to most postcodes
- 10-year guarantee against rot
- Fast delivery in 7 to 10 working days.
About the Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Storage Chest
- Storage for five wheelie bins
- Fully enclosed four-sided unit with four opening doors and lids
- Free Standing
- Pressure-treated timber from renewable sources
- Flat packed with clear easy to assemble instructions, fixtures and fittings.
- Automatic bin lid opening via connecting chain
- Made in the UK
- Ten-year guarantee against rot
- Range of sizes available – see full tech drawings below.
Why Buy a Wheelie Bin Store?
Wheelie bins are ubiquitous. And given that most of us live in areas where the council forces us to have them, wheelie bins aren't going anywhere. Unfortunately, they're ugly, they smell bad, and they're not always very secure. Kids, vandals, animals, even bad weather can tip over bins, which is why a bin store is a great idea. You get to hide those bins away and not have to look at them, and they're safe and secure too.
Size and Dimensions
This bin store is huge, it's the biggest we have, and it's designed to fit five wheelie bins. That means that it's perfect for a big family, for a flatshare, for a business, even for a small flat building. Before you get to buying, though, you're going to need to do some measuring. Do make sure that not only will the store itself fit on your property, but also that you have plenty of room to open the front opening doors as well as the top opening lids.
Wheelie bins come in different dimensions, though, so you'll need to measure your bins and decide which size is right for you. At the bottom of this pa,ge there is a size guide if you are unsure. The standard household bin is 240 litres, so that's the one you'll need in most cases, but please do check. We stock the quintet in the following combinations:
Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Store for 5 x 240 Litre Wheelie Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 3550 x 804mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1090 x 650-650-650-650-650 x 750mm
Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Store for 5 x 180 Litre Wheelie Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 3000 x 804mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1090 x 540-540-540-540-540 x 750mm
Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Store for 5 x 140 Litre Wheelie Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 3000 x 640mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1090 x 540-540-540-540-540 x 570mm
Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Store for 1 x 240 and 4 x 140/180 Wheelie Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 3110 x 804mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1090 x 650-540-540-540-540 x 750mm
Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Store for 2 x 240 and 3 x 140/180 Wheelie Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 3220 x 804mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1090 x 650-650-540-540-540 x 750mm
Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Store for 3 x 240 and 2 x 140/180 Wheelie Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 3330 x 804mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1090 x 650-650-650-540-540 x 750mm
Bellus Quintet Wheelie Bin Store for 4 x 240 and 1 x 140/180 Wheelie Bins
- External Dimensions: 1200 x 3440 x 804mm (H/W/D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1090 x 650-650-650-650-540 x 750mm
Only the Best Materials
Yes, this is an investment, and no one wants to make a bad investment. Luckily, only top quality materials are used here. The timber is pressure treated redwood, so it's sturdy, long-lasting, and impervious to the weather as well. Maintenance is simple: coat your store with a stain once a year. All the wood comes from certified renewable resources, so it's environmentally friendly. All the metalwork is solid metal, so again sturdy and long-lasting. Finally, the whole thing was made right here in the Ribble Valley, Lancashire, so you're buying British.
All five of those doors open outwards, so you can quickly get your bins in and out. The lids also have chains that allow you to connect the storage lid to the bin lid, so both open simultaneously, handy when you have your hands full of bin bags. And if you're looking for added security, just let us know, and we can fit hasps for padlocks for a small extra cost.
This store does come as a flat pack, but you'll need only basic tools and basic setup skills, and it should take around 2 to 3 hours. Plus, the store is self-standing so that you can place it anywhere. You can even anchor it to the ground or a base for added stability should you wish to.
The Bottom Line
Wheelie bins are ugly, and no one should have to see them. And no one should get rubbish tipped over their garden by animals, vandals, or the wind. A good bin store is exactly what you need to keep your property looking neat and tidy and to hide those bins from view. Do yourself a favour, and get your bin store now.
Wheelie Bin Size Guide
In most instances, the size wheelie bin cover you will need is the 240-litre model. This is the standard household wheelie bin size in the United Kingdom. If you aren't sure what size bin you have to measure them up against our size guide:
Wheelie Bin Store
5 x 240 Litre Bins, 5 x 180 Litre Bins, 5 x 140 Litre Bins, 4 x 240 + 1 x 140 / 180 Litre Bins, 3 x 240 + 2 x 140 / 180 Litre Bins, 2 x 240 + 3 x 140 / 180 Litre Bins, 1 x 240 + 4 x 140 / 180 Litre Bins
10 Year Guarantee, Complete with All Fixtures + Fittings, Flat Packed, Free Standing
Made in the UK
Pressure Treated Redwood with Tanalith